Stephanie Kay

Stephanie Kay

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Week of Devastation

I'm not going to lie, my heart hurts a little this week. So much devastating news, and not enough food to make it better.


1. It's hard for me to even type this but, my beloved soap, All My Children, has been....cancelled. I've been watching this soap for yearssss. People have died, come back to life, and I have been watching every second of it. The drama brings happiness to my heart. I am truly devastated. What will I do with myself??? More importantly, what will Susan Lucci do???


2.Leah and Cory, my fave couple from Teen Mom 2, are divorcing!!! I really believed in their love, and I just cannot accept it. I cried during their wedding, and now their going to do this to me??? UGH.


3.I've lost my ability to do my favorite thing in the world, sleep. I'd like to thank the 11 pg crap paper of hell that I spent my precious weekend writing, for the nightmares it now feels the need to give me. This is what I have to say to you paper...


4. My poor uggs can't take the abuse any longer, and it shows. This is the second week in a row I have forgotten my rain boots at home, and ironically the second week in a row of rain. Joke. I should really invest in buying shoes other than uggs and flip flops...


5. Will Ferrell has taken over Michael Scott's place in the office, and regretably, I don't like it at all. I tried, but I just don't. My love for the office is slowly fading. Oh Michael, so many good times we shared ;(


If you see me with tears in my eyes this week...you know why



I'd like to dedicate P.Diddy's, "I'll be missing you", to my soap and Michael Scott:


'Every step I take
Every move I make
Every single day
Every time I pray
I'll be missing you


Thinking of the day
When you went away
What a life to take
What a bond to break
I'll be missing you...'

No comments:

Post a Comment