Stephanie Kay

Stephanie Kay

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Devil Week

For my first "official" blog, I'm going to do what I do best: complain, cry, and die a little bit inside.


As Peter from Family Guy says it best: You know what really grinds my gears??


Well, I'll tell you. Shouldn't I be drinking every night, not doing homework, and laughing at how ridiculously easy my classes are?? Yes, I SHOULD. Because I'm a senior in college gosh darnit, and that's the law. But no, instead I'm doing drinking vault( I gave up coke for lent and having been yearning for it everyday since) to stay up, doing homework on a saturday night, and having mini heart attacks at the disgusting thought of my to do list. I will answer my own question because this is in fact a JOKE.  No other explanation..


Let's go through my week:
Monday
20-25 minute presentation on a play I half understood. 20 MINUTES!? Do they not understand that the mere thought of speaking infront of the class causes me a panic attack inside, let alone actually speaking for 20 MINUTES. Let's just say, utter shambles.
Tuesday
A test in my lovely class: Geography of Baltimore and Maryland. Remind me again, why did I take this class?? (Brit, I blame you of course) I barely know how to get to my own school, let alone the freaking geography of Baltimore. English, I know. Science and Geography=Chinese.Epic FAIL. I assure you he's laughing and perhaps crying at my answers as we speak.
Wednesday
Homework (Facebook), Homework (Facebook), Homework (Eat my feelings), Cry.
Thursday
As if one presentation wasn't enough to scarre me for life, here's yet another. And let's make it in my favorite class too..it starts with chinese. Not a big deal..
And No Jersey Shore to confront me..? Horrid. :(
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Complain about week.


I want to also note that I damaged my precious uggs in the rain this morning, and I was NOT happy. Why is it that I never wear my rain boots on the day that it's actually raining..?


Anoter note:  I'm beginning to notice the fat protruding from the side of my hips. (Re: Wednesday) . You know it's true too when sweat pants make you glow with excitement and the waitor asks.."The usual, mozzerela sticks with fries?"


One last final note: Rebecca Black's "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!!" is permanetly stuck in head. Enough said.


In good news, Teen Mom 2 reunion tonight! Never fails to make me feel better about my life-- can't wait! SPOILER ALERT: Sneek peak--Chelsea is back with Adam!? No job, "Tell me where to sign over for that mistake", doucher dad Adam..? My prayers are with her( And her new blonde hair).


I leave you with an image of my current mental state:

No comments:

Post a Comment